Web
Analytics
New to exploring | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to exploring

Dave&gem3837

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone. My partner and myself are new to this. We want to know where’s the best place to start or if there are any explores out there from the Kent area we could join. So far we have only been exploring around western heights. We found a few tunnels we could get into right by one of the car parks. any advice on where else we could go to explore.

thanks

Dave and gem

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! Asking outright for locations doesn’t usually go down too well. People will be dubious to help you out with nothing to your name.

Best place to start is the search box. There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area! Once you find somewhere interesting, get a report uploaded to document it then people will be more willing to help you out!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Welcome to the forum. There's soooooo much in your area - having a good browse of the forum would be a good starting point :D