Web
Analytics
New to forums | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to forums

Dmagson

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi their, names danny me and the other half have been exploring publiaised aited i.e strathmartin hospital in dundee, also places.close to this area as we live in dundee. Would be great if aomeone could point us in direcrion for a real adventure.

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Welcome. No direction needed - you’ve arrived. You won’t have to look far on here for some inspiration for a real adventure my friend; people aren’t going to do the work for you! Just start by searching for areas around Dundee - you’ll find something.

Dmagson

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome. No direction needed - you’ve arrived. You won’t have to look far on here for some inspiration for a real adventure my friend; people aren’t going to do the work for you! Just start by searching for areas around Dundee - you’ll find something.
Cheers seffy i will search as much as i can. Thanks for the advise.

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site @Dmagson!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!