Web
Analytics
New to London and this whole thing | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to London and this whole thing

twiggy67

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone, I'm completely new here in this whole urban exploring thing. Not going to lie to you guys, yes I have seen Ally Law and yes he did get me interested (I can imagine many people arent that big a fan of him ahah). I just started uni at UCL and am in halls near there. I've climbed a few roofs and stuff before but nothing huge and havent got any pics or anything unfortunately. My main goal is to find somewhere with a nice view nearby so I can have my zoots in peace, it's getting bare sketchy smoking in my room (90% sure the warden is on to me and just hasn't caught me yet) and theres a police station near mine so always loads of police down at ground level. Failing that I just wanna see whats happening, seems like everyone who does this sort of thing falls in love with it and I reckon I will end up loving it too.
I'm not asking for any spots or anything cause I know that's not how it works, but I'd love any tips/stuff to look out for/what not to do?
I'll hopefully find some shit and post it on here if it's interesting enough.

Safe travels my dudes