Web
Analytics
New to London | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to London

NashRichards

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all,
I’ve just moved to London from Yorkshire and starting to research new sites. I’m not really that new to this. Ive been exploring places since 2000’ish and photographing them since 2010’ish. While in Yorkshire I managed to document quite a few old textiles mills through Kirklees and over to Manchester, mostly now all demolished since. Before that, quite a number in Essex. If anyone has any good suggestions for places to start in London, please do share, or if anyone wants to join up on an explore. Thanks in advance.

ldn_lenz

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all,
I’ve just moved to London from Yorkshire and starting to research new sites. I’m not really that new to this. Ive been exploring places since 2000’ish and photographing them since 2010’ish. While in Yorkshire I managed to document quite a few old textiles mills through Kirklees and over to Manchester, mostly now all demolished since. Before that, quite a number in Essex. If anyone has any good suggestions for places to start in London, please do share, or if anyone wants to join up on an explore. Thanks in advance.
Hey.. I’m in London too where about a are you?

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Hi all,
You have posted in the leads rumour section mate, you need new member introductions, and if you have not doen already, why not post up some of your previous explores, and tbh the forum has a vast amount of locations already named for you