Web
Analytics
New to the Forum, Hoping to explore some cool places. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to the Forum, Hoping to explore some cool places.

SUBIII

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi Guys,

I'm 18 years old and new to the whole urban exploring scene, looking for great places to explore with my friends :)

I'm based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire and was hoping some of you guys could suggest some good places to explore In the Yorkshire area and hopefully I can put together some reports.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated for a first timer like me and i'd be incredibly grateful for any recommended explores you guys can throw my way! :)

Cheers,
Subi

Gateopen

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi Guys,

I'm 18 years old and new to the whole urban exploring scene, looking for great places to explore with my friends :)

I'm based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire and was hoping some of you guys could suggest some good places to explore In the Yorkshire area and hopefully I can put together some reports.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated for a first timer like me and i'd be incredibly grateful for any recommended explores you guys can throw my way! :)

Cheers,
Subi
Woolly hall looks a good shout, going to give it a bash my self