real time web analytics
New to the site and looking for sites and possibly exploring partners- Anglesey, North Wales | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to the site and looking for sites and possibly exploring partners- Anglesey, North Wales

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

GretelRatz

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi! I'm new to the site, although I've dropped in a few times over the years to look for information.

I usually explore with my boyfriend and sometimes some friends.

We've done all your standard North Wales explores, such as -
Porth Wen Brick Works
Soldiers Point
Llanlleiana Porcelain works
Denbigh Hospital
The sea plane factory
Octel Bromine works
Llanberis bomb store
Baron Hill
FB_IMG_1677893908346.jpg

We done a few Scottish manor houses last year
IMG_20221008_121529.jpg

IMG_20221008_115718.jpg

and we've also done a few Bulgarian sites -
Buzludzha
FB_IMG_1677895123110.jpg

countless village schools
FB_IMG_1677894261732.jpg

Factories, many that have been untouched since the fall of communism

Never attempted a Bulgarian home as quite often the look abandoned and derelict but people are still living in them!

I'm really interested in visiting some residential explores as this isn't something we've done.

Would be good to meet others in the area to explore with, I know the pain of not wanting someone to trash a building and totally understand if people want to meet us before sharing any locations.

I promise we are only interested in the history and the lives of those who left these buildings behind

EOA

Exploring with Bob
28DL Full Member
Your best bet is to pop some reports up of the explores you've done and people will get to know you through those.

People may seem a little standoffish at first, but they're a thoroughly sound bunch of people.