Web
Analytics
New to the site, East Sussex | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

New to the site, East Sussex

Jimmyhotspurs

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys,

I'm completely new to the whole Urbex scene however myself and some friends would always explore abandoned buildings and rooftops when we were younger.

I've recently found myself watching videos on YouTube of urban exploring and it's rekindled the interest I had in it in my youth.

I'm based in East Sussex, and know the area well, specifically Eastbourne.

Thanks guys,

James

Joel Kenway

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, I know of a few places around here (Eastbourne), tunnel, club, offices, feel free to ask specifics :) also a few places outside of EB as well, roc posts, pill boxes, and office place near the boship and so on

Grom

Recovering Fisheye-aholic
Regular User
Welcome! Funnily enough I was just down in Eastbourne only this afternoon. Plenty round that way for sure.

YesDetective

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, I know of a few places around here (Eastbourne), tunnel, club, offices, feel free to ask specifics :) also a few places outside of EB as well, roc posts, pill boxes, and office place near the boship and so on

Hi there! Any way you could give me some info of some places? I been around Sussex but not Eastbourne way so would really appreciate some locations :) obviously I'm an urbexer not a vandal.

Joel Kenway

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah sure nw, im not at my pc atm so il send some more places later. Off the top of my head theres Meads Mens club on Meads rd. Theres the telecoms exchange on Moy Ave and an office building near the Boship rounabout on A22 next to Zoar baptist church. Numerous roc posts and pill boxes dotted around also. Happy hunting :)

Lost With Lou

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, welcome!

I'm also from Eastbourne, I know a few places around East Sussex. There's one in Eastbourne that I haven't seen mentioned on here yet.
There's a couple of cottages in Langney, not anything spectacular but worth a visit if you're close by.

I believe that the Meads club is being prepared for demolition as there was an asbestos removal company there last week.

Good luck on your explores!