Web
Analytics
New to the site | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to the site

Johnexplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello every one im new to this site i have bin exploring for just over a year and done a fair few but looking to learn more im from Trowbridge in Wiltshire and normally go exploring with 3 other mate but not always as they can sometimes be busy so looking to make new exploring friends maybe swop locations i will post up some explorers when do my next one but my youtube is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-Dmr9qPmq_IlC_zK7lPlQ just for proff of who i am and what iv done

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome :) Have a read of these threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

If you have any questions afterwards just ask.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Scoobysrt

28DL Full Member
Welcome along, you seriously need a gimbal if you're going to be videoing, i had a quick look at your quarry explore vid but could only manage a minute before i turned it off due to the shaking. Not that we're fans of vids anyway but just thought I would mention it.

Johnexplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome along, you seriously need a gimbal if you're going to be videoing, i had a quick look at your quarry explore vid but could only manage a minute before i turned it off due to the shaking. Not that we're fans of vids anyway but just thought I would mention it.
Yes at the moment im useing my smart phone and i reduced the speed on the video but will get a better cam as soon as i can afford it

Scoobysrt

28DL Full Member
I got a £15 gimbal from banggood for mobile phones, worked quite well but i don't really video much. The sticks are quite effective as well, i think you can get them for less than £10 in some stores.

Scoobysrt

28DL Full Member