Web
Analytics
New to this - wondering if there are any meet ups in Northern Ireland? Preferably Belfast/Bangor and surrounding areas | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to this - wondering if there are any meet ups in Northern Ireland? Preferably Belfast/Bangor and surrounding areas

Durbex

28DL Member
28DL Member
As per the title. I’m looking to find a community of people who may be able to show me a few spots. I understand we don’t just share locations off the bat, so info regarding any meet ups in the coming days or weeks would be excellent. 28 year old man if that matters! I’m an amateur photographer, nothing special.

tigger

mog
Regular User
Hi and welcome to 28DL

Did you read the newbies guide?

Generally the only meet-ups that get publicised are the 'official yearly meet' - the next one will likely be in September and somewhere towards the 'middle' of the UK. Look for the post about that.

Occasionally other people will post asking to meet but most of the people who have been around a while will tell you that these kind of requests usually end in disappointment and failure of attendence by the other newbies who said they'd turn up. Use the search function to find any as there is little spoon-fedding on here.
You are of course welcome to try and organise something through here but you are likely to get a far better response if you have some background on the bulletin board already in the form of your own reports. Ireland is to some extent a very rich and untapped source so getting some unique and interesting reports should be very easy.

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon and in the meantime if you have any other questions abouit the way things work then just shout out.

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome to 28.

Best thing to do is to use the search function to see what has been posted in Norn Iron and who posted the reports. Then get some reports up yourself so people can see than you are serious about getting out there. Then hopefully, you will be able to get in contact with people around you and can maybe arrange a meet up of sorts.

Plenty to be found in Ireland - both North and South - so should be a lot to getting on with.

Good luck !