Web
Analytics
New to this! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

AmieLou

28DL Member
28DL Member
hi, we are from ne24 area and are looking for places to explore, along the lines of derelict or abandoned buildings/houses/hospital etc. Willing to travel within reason.. anyone let us know of any good places to visit? Thank you.

JayneP

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm ne12 so would be interested to see any replies.. I've never been able to follow this site properly but giving it a go again in the hope I can find something!

tigger

mog
Regular User
I'm ne12 so would be interested to see any replies.. I've never been able to follow this site properly but giving it a go again in the hope I can find something!
Almost three years between joining and making your first post. The people who get the most from 28DL are almost certainly the ones who actively participate. Have a read of the post quoted above it's there for your benefit.

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Welcome to the forum :)

Unfortunately people aren't just going to hand you places to explore on a plate - it's not how it works sadly. Have a good browse of the forum and read the posted link above which explains how it works around here. I hope you find what you need - but you'll have to work for it! There is so much content on here so have a look for somewhere near you using the search function.

LashedLlama

Sauter Les Frontières
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the forum :)

Unfortunately people aren't just going to hand you places to explore on a plate - it's not how it works sadly. Have a good browse of the forum and read the posted link above which explains how it works around here. I hope you find what you need - but you'll have to work for it! There is so much content on here so have a look for somewhere near you using the search function.
But most importantly... don't be a DramaLlama ;)

AmieLou

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thank you, read through the guide for newbies, should have read it before posting going to have a good browse through the forum. Thank yous for your help.