Web
Analytics
New to urban exploring from Plymouth | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to urban exploring from Plymouth

Urbanstretch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey can anyone help me with some sites in Devon and Cornwall I have a car I currently live in Plymouth is there any abandoned places what so ever if so pm me I’ve started a YouTube channel and need help finding some places cheers look forward to hearing back from someone

Thomasdobb1

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey can anyone help me with some sites in Devon and Cornwall I have a car I currently live in Plymouth is there any abandoned places what so ever if so pm me I’ve started a YouTube channel and need help finding some places cheers look forward to hearing back from someone
Hi buddy, I know almost every place in Plymouth if you would like any locations in particular just give me a message always happy to take you there.

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Hi buddy, I know almost every place in Plymouth if you would like any locations in particular just give me a message always happy to take you there.
Funny how this is his only post on the site and hasn’t been online since he posted this. I wouldn’t get your hopes up lads.

Urbanstretch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Funny how this is his only post on the site and hasn’t been online since he posted this. I wouldn’t get your hopes up lads.
Sorry I work 5 days a week and run a YouTube channel hardly have 5 minutes to myself I drive up and down the country looking for places to explore that’s why I haven’t been on here much but I should upload some spots for everyone maybe or something I’ve been to a fair thew got more videos lined up so yeah that’s why I haven’t been on just stupidly busy ✌

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Sorry I work 5 days a week and run a YouTube channel hardly have 5 minutes to myself I drive up and down the country looking for places to explore that’s why I haven’t been on here much but I should upload some spots for everyone maybe or something I’ve been to a fair thew got more videos lined up so yeah that’s why I haven’t been on just stupidly busy ✌
My previous comment wasn’t directed at you @Urbanstretch, rather to @Thomasdobb1. I’d just take things with a pinch of salt. I doubt you’ll get a reply and I’d be dubious if someone said they knew “almost every place”.

Urbanstretch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My previous comment wasn’t directed at you @Urbanstretch, rather to @Thomasdobb1. I’d just take things with a pinch of salt. I doubt you’ll get a reply and I’d be dubious if someone said they knew “almost every place”.
Ah right sorry I got the wrong end of the stick ives started to upload anyway Thankyou for saying something anyway kinda give me a kick up the ass to upload on here ✌

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Ah right sorry I got the wrong end of the stick ives started to upload anyway Thankyou for saying something anyway kinda give me a kick up the ass to upload on here ✌
No worries. If you haven’t already, have a read of the guides below.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!