Web
Analytics
New to urban exploring from Plymouth | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to urban exploring from Plymouth

Urbanstretch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey can anyone help me with some sites in Devon and Cornwall I have a car I currently live in Plymouth is there any abandoned places what so ever if so pm me I’ve started a YouTube channel and need help finding some places cheers look forward to hearing back from someone

Thomasdobb1

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey can anyone help me with some sites in Devon and Cornwall I have a car I currently live in Plymouth is there any abandoned places what so ever if so pm me I’ve started a YouTube channel and need help finding some places cheers look forward to hearing back from someone
Hi buddy, I know almost every place in Plymouth if you would like any locations in particular just give me a message always happy to take you there.

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Hi buddy, I know almost every place in Plymouth if you would like any locations in particular just give me a message always happy to take you there.
Funny how this is his only post on the site and hasn’t been online since he posted this. I wouldn’t get your hopes up lads.