real time web analytics
Question - - New to urban exploring.. plymouth devon | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - New to urban exploring.. plymouth devon

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Smarsh21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and my husband are new to urban exploring in Plymouth Devon. We have found a few fort tunnels in the woods but would really like to find entrances to more tunnels/air raid shelters in Plymouth or just anywhere abandoned to explore for photos/videos! Please drop me a message if anyone knows of any places!
:)

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Ive explored a fair bit down there there's some great stuff in Somerset and also east Cornwall. Check out the batteries and things near Cremyll/Maker and on the Devon side at Wembury - both near Plymouth.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Me and my husband are new to urban exploring in Plymouth Devon. We have found a few fort tunnels in the woods but would really like to find entrances to more tunnels/air raid shelters in Plymouth or just anywhere abandoned to explore for photos/videos! Please drop me a message if anyone knows of any places!
:)

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Smarsh21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ive explored a fair bit down there there's some great stuff in Somerset and also east Cornwall. Check out the batteries and things near Cremyll/Maker and on the Devon side at Wembury - both near Plymouth.
Hi thanks will do! Appreciate it! :)

Smarsh21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!
Thank you :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 158) View details