Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - New to urbex.. Based in Hull.. | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - New to urbex.. Based in Hull..

Jay78

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all, I'm new to urbex and would love to know if there's anything in Hull I should check out?.. Done the Lord line.. Always up for meeting fellow explorers ... Peace out for now,

Jay

AndyK

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
There's quite a bit in Hull, have a look using the search feature at the top of the page. Try taking a walk or drive down Hessle road - there are a few places to check out down there. Also there are a good number of places that haven't been reported on yet dotted around the city - keep you eyes peeled when traveling around.

Jay78

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's quite a bit in Hull, have a look using the search feature at the top of the page. Try taking a walk or drive down Hessle road - there are a few places to check out down there. Also there are a good number of places that haven't been reported on yet dotted around the city - keep you eyes peeled when traveling around.
Many thanks for responding... I live off Hessle road, I checked out using keyword Hull.. Need to do more research.. Do we know if circus circus is still accessible?

AndyK

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
The City Temple at the end of Hessle Road is worth a try, but is usually sealed. And the Carlton Theatre on Anlaby Road.
Both have been reported on here - worth a look.

I'm not sure about Circus Circus to be honest. Best way is to go and have a look, then you know for sure as access into places changes often.