real time web analytics
Question - - new torch £20 dont need batterys | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - new torch £20 dont need batterys

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

sageman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
so as the title says i need a new torch i have £20 to spend and as long as they're 18650 don't need any battery's or charger

so any recommendations

thanks

mstarmatt

Northern Monkey
28DL Full Member
I'd happily recommend this TrustFire TR-1200 if you don't mind the wait for the slow-boat
Had one around 12-18mth now and although I keep getting others I always rely on this

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member
Just got an ultrafire t6 cree. Took 3 weeks but just stuck some aaa batteries in it and it's belting but does take the batteries as mentioned above

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
This is the exact set i bought, much prefer it over my P7, would defo recommend it!

If im honest oive just bought a 3800 lumen one ,and i still prefer the feel of the p7..granted the others are bright as fuck!
wanna sell yer p7 lol

jST

LLS.
Regular User
P7 = ages, i use mine as a bike light and I'd say I probably get 12+ hours at full power from 4 x AAA.

That torch that Paul posted for a £5 are well worth the money, take 1 x AA and are very small.

The Franconian

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This LED lighting technic is jumping forward very fast.
Do these chinese sellers work ok? Never tried to order there.
Im looking for a ca500lm spot, something like this

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
This LED lighting technic is jumping forward very fast.
Do these chinese sellers work ok? Never tried to order there.
Im looking for a ca500lm spot, something like this

the torches i have from china,the ultrafire t6 and the trustfire xml 3800 are good,quality of build etc cant fault..never used the torches constantly so cant give you a decent time of burn..im only using 2400mah at moment so with 3000 or higher would last longer i assume

The Franconian

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I would like to have the knowledge to build me something own.
I think the most expensive thing are quality accus.

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member
I think it was leedsexplorer!

Im only using aaa until I buy some decent batteries which dont run the risk of exploding!

Build quality is very good for £10 for the ultrafire t6 with 2 batteries charger and torch!

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
meh ive been using my 'crap 18650 for 6 months now and no issues
Come to think of it i put 2 on charge last weekend but never used them, hope i unplugged them haha

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details