Web
Analytics
New urbexers from Suffolk | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New urbexers from Suffolk

urbexiate

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey me and friend have been urban exploring for a while now and have decided that we wanted to make a youtube channel on it called urbexiate, we know the rules of urbexing as like i said we have been doing it for a while we have no content on the channel right now but planning on uploading soon all we need are places to go to we already have a few on list we want to go too its just making time for it as we both are in collage and are in collage different days to each other if there are any other urbexers that would like to give us tips on what kind of equipment we should use or take with us or what the best thing would be to have or just any general information or other tips inbox us we will take any advice we get and it will be greatly appertained, and we do not go in to buildings and destroy stuff we are not like that we respect the buildings we go into and are just wanting to see whats been left behind in these buildings and its just something we really in joy doing and we want to make it a big hobby of ours and showing others what we like doing by making youtube videos about urbexing also we both are from Suffolk so if anyone wants to meet up with us feel free to message us and we can plan it out were we want to go and times and stuff, im 17 and hes 16 but yeah hope to see you guys around

Last edited:

Scottieboi

UrbeXUntold
28DL Full Member
Im from ipswich check out my youtube channel urbexuntold im always up for an explore search us on insta aswell with the same name and dm me or message me here lads

mockney reject

Horrendous exploring cunt......
Regular User
Hey me and friend have been urban exploring for a while now and have decided that we wanted to make a youtube channel on it called urbexiate, we know the rules of urbexing as like i said we have been doing it for a while we have no content on the channel right now but planning on uploading soon all we need are places to go to we already have a few on list we want to go too its just making time for it as we both are in collage and are in collage different days to each other if there are any other urbexers that would like to give us tips on what kind of equipment we should use or take with us or what the best thing would be to have or just any general information or other tips inbox us we will take any advice we get and it will be greatly appertained, and we do not go in to buildings and destroy stuff we are not like that we respect the buildings we go into and are just wanting to see whats been left behind in these buildings and its just something we really in joy doing and we want to make it a big hobby of ours and showing others what we like doing by making youtube videos about urbexing also we both are from Suffolk so if anyone wants to meet up with us feel free to message us and we can plan it out were we want to go and times and stuff, im 17 and hes 16 but yeah hope to see you guys around

And breathe...................

1) use some punctuation
2) 99% of urbex you tube channels are shit
3) if you already have some places on "the list", go do them, post up some reports and then maybe people will lean to trust you and share locations with you
4) there's no getting from the community without giving something first

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
How the fuck did you make it to 'collage', with grammar like that?

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
like fuck will anyone help you with locations to share publically on Youtube. Go check out the current situation with Ally Law then maybe have a rethink about which hobby you wish to take up!!

Scottieboi

UrbeXUntold
28DL Full Member
Sorry guys i like being part of this forum but alot of you need to chillout judging people why does it matter who does youtube noone takes the piss because you lot take photos and have to edit them to look better than they actually are, this site is tipped as being one of the best in the uk because of its content etc and that content comes in all forms but alot of the people are kjudgemental yes i agree alot of locations get smashed because locations are given out and i hate people like that, but the forum also asks to put location in thread title, fuck that of were trying to keep shit private. Most of you lot who hate what u call goontube are mostly older people who understand fuck all about tech, And dont want to convert from black and white pictures. Be an adult for once learn to let people express the hobby as they want to. 99 percent of you lot wouldnt say this to people faces so keep it to yourself, fed upof seeing oppinionated moaning old men on this forum giving it the big i am when it comes faceto face nothing is said, ive bumped into a fewpeople.of this site who tall shit about others and youtube but to my face apparently quite enjoy it. So yeah keyboard warriors back down and act your age. You all know alot of people moan about this site for the way the long term members talk so its gotta start ringing true soon. One of the worstpeople is a old man beginning with W betting he comments on this ;) Anyway rant over . ENJOY!

Yorrick

I call bullshit!
Regular User
54,082 members on here and 41 of them have joined the video exploration group. I think that tells you what the forum in general, not just the old men, think of videos.

Scottieboi

UrbeXUntold
28DL Full Member
54,082 members on here and 41 of them have joined the video exploration group. I think that tells you what the forum in general, not just the old men, think of videos.
Because people actively discourage againstis trust me if anyone of you have an argument against insulting other peoples grammar and bullying because thats what it is your low life, again youtube is a niche market if you like it you like it if you dont keep your opinions to yourself. Mate theres not alot in this world that bothers me but bullies and people who belittle others for no good reason are up there on my list of pricks.
Just please listen to what your mumma told you if you aint got anything nice dont say it at all

Yorrick

I call bullshit!
Regular User
When has anyone discouraged people from joining the video exploration group? Or posting videos in it?

I agree with your bullying comment, so I struggle to understand why you think it's okay for you to have an aggressive rant at me for pointing out a fact? I'm a member of the group because I like a good exploring video. There are 340 videos in there. They used to be in public and hardly any ever had even 1 reply.

The word forum means "a place where ideas and views on a particular subject can be exchanged"

FYI both my parents died before giving me any such wonderful advice, but if everyone thought like that we'd still be living in the middle ages bowing down to the lord of the manor.

Last edited:

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
1.9 billion users log in to Youtube per month, very niche that. I've posted videos on here and got ripped, but took it on the chin as the piss take it was. Fucking get over it man.