real time web analytics
New Wiltshire explorer looking for exploring buddies | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New Wiltshire explorer looking for exploring buddies

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wiltshire_recon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi All
Great site,really informative and some great explore reports.I have been here for a while but never really explored anywhere so i wondered if there were any groups in the Wiltshire or surrounding counties that might let me tag along.I am 100% dedicated and will keep all sites explored secret.
Or could anyone point me in the direction of local sites i can explore.
Cheers

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome. Have a read of these two threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

Asking for locations straight away won't get you very far, these threads also explain why.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations. If you can post a couple of reports I'll take you to a few wilts sites.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask.

Wiltshire_recon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You pointed out that i should search the forum for Wilktshire,i said i had done that,found some places nearby and will set some time aside to explore . :cool:

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
You said you hadn’t been to any sites

Oort posted up a site

You then say you’ve already been there.

So you have been to a site ?

Or was it you’ve already searched the forum? Either way get some pics up when you can

Wiltshire_recon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No,i said i knew the where abouts of the site as i have renovated a property nearby and the owner of the house i was working at gave me the location,but i have yet to visit it.Sorry if i didn't make that clear in earlier post

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Actually he said that he didnt know any sites local to him. I posted up a wilts search result. Apparently he'd already done that and found a site. Which kinda begs the question, why say he didnt know any sites in the first place!?

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
We’re only messing ....get some pics up once you’ve done some sites and Oort may even take you into the Wiltshire underworld ;)