Web
Analytics
newbee | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

newbee

Dakota

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you like deep, dark underground places there's an ROC post on the edge of Wolston. At the end of Dyers Lane in the field opposite the farm

I had a quick look once when I was out biking. The locks had been sawn off the hatch, I opened it and had a look down. That's as far as I went!

Dakota

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's also a cool little look out post in Baginton which I assume would have been used during WW2

It's half above ground/half underground and not too far from the airport. Find the Church and take the public footpath down the driveway. You will go through the grounds of some cottages and over a stream. Once in the horse field and still on the public footpath look up to the top of the hill on your left

You'll have to venture off the footpath a bit to get up there. Take a torch, there's a few little rooms, it's worth a visit. I went one summer and I noticed the nettles had been trodden on so somebody had been recently, not many ppl can know it's there though. Years ago there was a report, called battle headquarters, think it's gone now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members Introduction 1