Web
Analytics
Newbie from Kent former NHS building Maidstone | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie from Kent former NHS building Maidstone

SURBEX

28DL Member
28DL Member
865F5DFC-5167-4885-9D94-676DAE717C75.jpeg

Hi everyone newbie alert, group of friends from southeast. We go on lots of explores and would like to share. We have got into a few places now after studying a lot of info and pictures from here ( main one bawsdy bunker) so would like to return the favour and say niceone from SURBEX.
Picture above is of the former NHS building in Maidstone.

Andy the Spicy Egg

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Hi and welcome to the forum. I have moved your thread to the new members introduction forum as it's more of an intro than a report.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Welcome along to the forums. Plenty of members here from Kent :thumb

SURBEX

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome along to the forums. Plenty of members here from Kent :thumb
Hello mate your name sounds familiar I researched the st Margaret’s rotor radar and I saw pictures online with the same name as yours. Was this you? There’s 2 places I’ve done research on and not been able to get in my local area and that makes the urge to see even more. Dover fuel tanks and st Margaret’s rotor radar.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Yeah they would have likely been my photos as me and another member made our way in years ago. For some reason my reports gone off the forum.

SURBEX

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yeah they would have likely been my photos as me and another member made our way in years ago. For some reason my reports gone off the forum.
That’s awesome, I think I saw them on piclick.. me and a few friends have walked around the field near the monument many times. I went back in time on Google earth to 2013 when the pictures where dated and you can see a square impression and wandered if that was was it, We’ve questioned it for a couple of years now as all other access points are capped. We even took a wander round the other day as there was talks of new entry. Final resort is knocking on the guys door with money saying please sir can we look

Last edited: