Web
Analytics
Newbie from Kent saying hi | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie from Kent saying hi

Owen32

28DL Member
28DL Member
I've got 1 explore under my belt so far at the tollgate hotel in Gravesend
I couldn't go into 95% of the rooms because they were all blocked up and had asbestos warnings on them, so I only went into the start of the hotel rooms.
I was there for around 20 mins before there was a pre-recorded (I think) message telling people to leave the premise so I climbed the wall/fence and left.
So far I'm loving it and will definitely be doing more soon, would love to do a military base or a bunker of sorts.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Welcome along to 28dl.plenty of other members here from Kent and lots of things to explore :thumb

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Welcome. Yes Ive done the Tollgate few years ago now. Happy exploring. Yep plenty of Kentish men & women here :D

Calamity Jane

Regular User

Optimus Prime

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
something is happening there, all the greenery and foliage has been cleared away, although it might just be to make it easier to spot anyone lurking about in the grounds

unkn

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm new here and new to this exploring thing. Done toll gate but avoid as police showed up for us a few weeks ago.

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Sounds like your near NW Kent? You've AEI tunnels and some chalk tunnels Dartford way. Ive done cliff fort a few times. Grain tower & fort near by are not a bad shout. Also Shore mead fort that way. Plenty for a starter.

Gaggle of gays

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sounds like your near NW Kent? You've AEI tunnels and some chalk tunnels Dartford way. Ive done cliff fort a few times. Grain tower & fort near by are not a bad shout. Also Shore mead fort that way. Plenty for a starter.
there is also some recent excavations of the cement works kilns just up the road

Attachments