Web
Analytics
Newbie from Leicester! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie from Leicester!

LeighMarie87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone, I've always been interested in exploring abandoned and derelict location s, I just find that everywhere I go I can never gain entry! Also I would love to find local more experienced explorers who know of a few places as I'm only aware of a few city centre based factories, which by the way, are pretty impressive.

Jake Alan Craig

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone, I've always been interested in exploring abandoned and derelict location s, I just find that everywhere I go I can never gain entry! Also I would love to find local more experienced explorers who know of a few places as I'm only aware of a few city centre based factories, which by the way, are pretty impressive.
Hey, I'm from Leicester but don't live there anymore, I'm searching for places myself, if I come across any when I'm down I'll let you know

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Hello from another Leicester explorer.
There's a group for Leicester members, I'll be organising a group explore for the group in the next few weeks

jamesy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello from another Leicester explorer.
There's a group for Leicester members, I'll be organising a group explore for the group in the next few weeks
I'm new as well, so that'd be awesome? How can I get involved?

Heccy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey there I'm fairly new to Leicester, and therefore looking for a few more experienced people to go with? Any help would be much appreciated!

hoix

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey there I'm fairly new to Leicester, and therefore looking for a few more experienced people to go with? Any help would be much appreciated!
I'm from Coventry but it's not far, just message me on here if you wanna organise something