Web
Analytics
Newbie from Manchester | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie from Manchester

Rodley

28DL Member
28DL Member
What's happenin :D

New member currently located in Manchester. Originally from Newcastle but moved here last year to study at MMU.

Excited to become a part of this and hopefully meet some new people. I've done a lil bit of exploring back home, nothing big mostly just small abandoned buildings i've found in the Newcastle/Gateshead area. Never really got too into it bc i'd always go out on my own and get a bit skitzy. Would love to find some cool stuff in Manchester and possibly people to explore with.

Any advice on how to get started is v welcome!! Don't seem to have any instincts telling me where to look for places so i'm mostly just admiring everyone else's posts atm haha

EmAB

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey,

I have lived in Manchester for 4 years but new to this site have only admired from afar lol. Always wanted to go and have a look at a couple of places but like you, would rather go with someone for some guidance and what not.
Let me know how you are getting on would be interested in sorting something out with people and going exploring in the v near future