Web
Analytics
Newbie from nottingham | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Newbie from nottingham

robmcc83

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all,
I have looked at this site many times in the past and have always been intrigued by urban x.
Well the time has come I have a little spare cash and want to get myself a camera.
The canon eos 1300d is the one on looking at in price range but what size lenses do you guys take with you.
I can only afford one extra, the camera comes with a 18-55mm and I'm assuming by looking at several posts it's more likely close up shots, so would the 10-18mm be a good choice.
Cheers all

robmcc83

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi punk.
Thanks for you input :)
I'm off Saturday to local shop to pick it all up so I'm hoping to be out this weekend with it all and hoping to get my first post up.
There is a old pub opposite my street that I'm hoping to get a mooch into.
Cheers