Web
Analytics
Newbie from South West. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie from South West.

nattt.aliaaa

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey! My name is Natalia, I'm quite new to urban exploring, having only really found a couple of places over the past couple of years - I've always been very bad at research! With that being said though, after joining some groups recently I'm getting better and better at researching and have now compiled a list of places to visit in the South West! I visited a school yesterday and will be posting about it later today! Can't wait to find even more places on this site and hopefully make some friends along the way! x x

Adzitude

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey! My name is Natalia, I'm quite new to urban exploring, having only really found a couple of places over the past couple of years - I've always been very bad at research! With that being said though, after joining some groups recently I'm getting better and better at researching and have now compiled a list of places to visit in the South West! I visited a school yesterday and will be posting about it later today! Can't wait to find even more places on this site and hopefully make some friends along the way! x x
Welcome Natalie, we are in Paignton, give us a shout if you're nearby.
Good on you for getting the locations. There will be even more coming up with the situation :)

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome :) Have a read of these threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

If you have any questions afterwards just ask.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Imba

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey Natalia! Somerset based, I'm new to the site here, & haven't done any proper urbex in 10 years! Have been getting back into it recently, and am doing my first recons of a few potential locations this weekend, it's very exciting. Looking forward to seeing what places you visit.