Web
Analytics
Newbie from the north! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie from the north!

B3fni164

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,
New to this from the north east of England, never done this before and looking to take the plunge, put my big boy pants on and start exploring! Looking for beginners tips, chats and fellow explorers from the north to possibly meet up!
I'm super friendly, good banter and not a serial killer (emphasis on not a serial killer), looking for like minded adventurers to explore with!
Happy exploring.
:p

callumfgphotography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey man im from north west, just letting you know a guy on here ( The Lone Ranger ) is a good guy to ask about not begineer tips but safety tips and other things, also try find some threads for gear you can use, theres always the ads for the flashlights on here.

Glad you've joined us.

Safe Exploring!

B3fni164

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey man im from north west, just letting you know a guy on here ( The Lone Ranger ) is a good guy to ask about not begineer tips but safety tips and other things, also try find some threads for gear you can use, theres always the ads for the flashlights on here.

Glad you've joined us.

Safe Exploring!
cheers dude, safety tips are always especially appreciated!

MarkusCP87

It's all about Industrial
28DL Full Member
Welcome to 28dl
I'm from the North East and done quite a few explores there as well

BooBoo-Reebie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys,
New to this from the north east of England, never done this before and looking to take the plunge, put my big boy pants on and start exploring! Looking for beginners tips, chats and fellow explorers from the north to possibly meet up!
I'm super friendly, good banter and not a serial killer (emphasis on not a serial killer), looking for like minded adventurers to explore with!
Happy exploring.
:p
Hey I’m from the north east of England. You’re more than welcome to hit up my team x