Web
Analytics
Newbie from the Wirral | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie from the Wirral

Scarface01

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello everyone,

I was recommended to check out this forum by a family member. I'm new to Urban Exploration - I checked out an abandoned site in my local area with a few friends after a being told about it and it was pretty fun. Seen some great photos on this site and want to try and take a few myself.

I've already got a few places in mind but if anyone has any suggestions that would be nice.

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site!

I’m sure they’ll be a few members to guide you in that area of the country, however, asking for locations doesn’t go down well. Get some reports up and people may be more willing to help and aid you.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

South & Scouse Urbex

Banned
Banned
Hello everyone,

I was recommended to check out this forum by a family member. I'm new to Urban Exploration - I checked out an abandoned site in my local area with a few friends after a being told about it and it was pretty fun. Seen some great photos on this site and want to try and take a few myself.

I've already got a few places in mind but if anyone has any suggestions that would be nice.
Would you like to collab Mate? I’m Wirral based myself but I’m looking for new places to explore locally and can’t seem to find any

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Would you like to collab Mate? I’m Wirral based myself but I’m looking for new places to explore locally and can’t seem to find any
You’re not looking hard enough if you can’t find any places and you’re from the Wirral. You also don’t have any reports uploaded either which may mean people are dubious to meet with nothing to prove what you do, or have done.

South & Scouse Urbex

Banned
Banned
You’re not looking hard enough if you can’t find any places and you’re from the Wirral. You also don’t have any reports uploaded either which may mean people are dubious to meet with nothing to prove what you do, or have done.
Hi mate, i have subjected to people on my page that I have a YouTube channel, i can see with your reaction and intent of your reply, you seem very cold towards me. I am aware of this as I’m a bartender of 8 years and I hate people and I hate vandals, which i totally understand why you have been so kind towards me, and with you approaching my account that I have not put up any reports, which I am quite aware thank you, as I’m new to this, and I understand I could be quite “dubious” as you so happened to say. I usually find my locations through my friends on instagram, so this website got recommended to me and I got told there isn’t that many “cu#ts” on here.
All in all I am a very normal and quite shy individual until I’m around the right people, and I’m a scouser who lives on the Wirral who doesn’t so happen to sound like a tory neighbourhood watch cow called Karen like you.
Anyway, good luck with your explorations Kags

Last edited:

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Hi mate, i have subjected to people on my page that I have a YouTube channel, i can see with your reaction and intent of your reply, you seem very cold towards me. I am aware of this as I’m a bartender of 8 years and I hate people and I hate vandals, which i totally understand why you have been so kind towards me, and with you approaching my account that I have not put up any reports, which I am quite aware thank you, as I’m new to this, and I understand I could be quite “dubious” as you so happened to say. I usually find my locations through my friends on instagram, so this website got recommended to me and I got told there isn’t that many “cu#ts” on here.
All in all I am a very normal and quite shy individual until I’m around the right people, and I’m a scouser who lives on the Wirral who doesn’t so happen to sound like a tory neighbourhood watch cow called Karen like you.
Anyway, good luck with your explorations Kags
I’m not trying to be cold towards you at all. I merely stating if you can’t find locations, you’re in the wrong hobby, especially around that area.

In terms of my comment regarding not uploading any reports, I understand you’re new but rather than advertising your YouTube and Facebook pages, if you contribute to the site, people may be more forthcoming towards you, and maybe even offer some assistance, help, and want to meet up.

I’m sorry if I’ve offended you but it’s genuine advice.

South & Scouse Urbex

Banned
Banned
I’m not trying to be cold towards you at all. I merely stating if you can’t find locations, you’re in the wrong hobby, especially around that area.

In terms of my comment regarding not uploading any reports, I understand you’re new but rather than advertising your YouTube and Facebook pages, if you contribute to the site, people may be more forthcoming towards you, and maybe even offer some assistance, help, and want to meet up.

I’m sorry if I’ve offended you but it’s genuine advice.
I appreciate you getting back to me, i don’t particularly enjoy my hometown as I grew up here and I have a lot of bad memories here, I usually explore wales and I have recently gone to an abandoned world war 2 Bomb storage facility. And following that in wales again I went to an abandoned artillery school. I’m very new to this so I really appreciate your advice, I struggle with my mental health so the reason I posted in this is to get about around my home ends and for confidence in myself and to be proud of where I’m from and not from the bad memories I have personally and to meet genuine real people with the same interests. I understand your acknowledgement to my page and how I come across, I will take this into account.

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
I appreciate you getting back to me, i don’t particularly enjoy my hometown as I grew up here and I have a lot of bad memories here, I usually explore wales and I have recently gone to an abandoned world war 2 Bomb storage facility. And following that in wales again I went to an abandoned artillery school. I’m very new to this so I really appreciate your advice, I struggle with my mental health so the reason I posted in this is to get about around my home ends and for confidence in myself and to be proud of where I’m from and not from the bad memories I have personally and to meet genuine real people with the same interests. I understand your acknowledgement to my page and how I come across, I will take this into account.
No worries, have a read of the guides if you haven’t already and you should be good, just may take a little time for people to engage if you don’t upload at all. You know what to do! :thumb