Web
Analytics
Newbie from Worcestershire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie from Worcestershire

Ya Boy Croy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there all,

After stumbling onto this website for finding some local areas to explore I thought I'd introduce myself to you all, I have only recently starting to go out venturing and I am really enjoying it so far. I've been to 2 locations so far, one of them I found myself as was local and I am always walking the dog past it, it wasn't super interesting but definitely gave me an insight into some farm equipment lol and the second location I managed to track down from a couple posts from 28DL, I am currently only using my phone to take pictures of the places I go and explore, however I am hoping that soon I can invest in an actual camera (suggestions are always welcome!). I usually go out and venture with my girlfriend and her brother, hopefully in the near future some other people from here once I have the confidence in myself. Luckily the 2 places have been incredibly easy to gain access into as people have been there previously.

If anyone is interested in the places mentioned above, I have created reports for both of them, can check them out by searching my username or clicking these links: Abandoned Shack & Sheriffs Lench Observatory

If anybody has any tips or tricks for finding places to go exploring into or any camera tips / tricks I'd love to hear them! (I've read the posts to help new people on 28DL after slipping up and asking someone for a location of a place :))

Does anybody have any suggestions on what type of camera I should get for some awesome photos?

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
I’d personally put a shout out in the information and advice section. I believe there may already be a thread on cameras for newbies but if not just ask! Phone photography isn’t the best at times depending what you use/have but a camera is always a nice option. It’s good you’re getting some reports up though!

Ya Boy Croy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’d personally put a shout out in the information and advice section. I believe there may already be a thread on cameras for newbies but if not just ask! Phone photography isn’t the best at times depending what you use/have but a camera is always a nice option. It’s good you’re getting some reports up though!
Totally agree with you, will have a look out on the section you said about, thanks man! Using Huawei P20 Pro, it isn't too bad but would love something better if I'm honest :D