Web
Analytics
Newbie here | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie here

JamieBhoy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all, new to this, I'm aware from what I've seen ppl don't like giving locations etc out.. I've done some research on a couple places I want to take a look at, what general advice can you all give me, regards access, will I come across problems or security? Are most places accessible? Thanks for any info you can give. I'd also like to talk to anyone from Northumberland region if possible. Thanks

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
Your best bet it to visit the site you want to look at from a comfortable distance. With regards to access, security, and other logistics, these can change from day to day, so you're best forming your own opinions for each site.

It's only looking with your own eyes that you can take note of things you need to be aware of. Be it the type of land and what security it has, down to whether you need wellies or waders.

There's some helpful links that will probably get posted shortly by other members.

JamieBhoy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks, I've been to one site but didn't know what to do as it was across fields with animals and thought I probably shouldn't cross.. I'll maybe need to skirt the outside and see if an easier access route is available

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Every place is different. Some are walk-ins with no one around. Others have secca and CCTV and are more difficult. Start with what you are comfortable with and then build up. Plan your route and try your best to slip in and slip out undetected. If caught, apologise and offer to leave. Try and think ahead and what could go wrong.

Down and beyond

From the land of the pillar and stall
Regular User
As said above mate every site is different so take your time looking around from a distance go multiple times if need be main thing is enjoy yourself