Web
Analytics
Newbie in Hampshire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie in Hampshire

Lucydee

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all,
Went for my first explore over the weekend after many years of wanting to get into it but not having a clue how!
My sister and her boyfriend will be accompanying me on most trips, and I’m hoping to explore more of the older spots. Like anyone, I’d love to explore a ‘time capsule’ style space, but I also just enjoy seeing places as they have been affected by time.
Any suggestions of starting points are welcomed, andgoing forward the search for sites continues :)

TOC142009

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there
I'm fairly new to the urbex scene too and I'malso in Hampshire. But i've been to a few good locations out Meon way. Best way to find places to explore is look for unkept gardens and boarded up windows tbh. I generally drive the area until I stumble upon something. I did my best explore to date over the weekend, are you familiar with the Bearded explorer? I went to a location he went to on sat, such a great place, over 300 years old steeped in history. If you fancy meeting up with anothed newbie to explore places with feel free to drop me a message. Anyway happy exploring.
Claire :)

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! People may be dubious to meet and share information with you with very little to your name. Get some reports uploaded then it’s more likely people will meet and maybe share some locations and tips.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!