Web
Analytics
Newbie needing starting help | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie needing starting help

HerbalRoots420

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys, I’ve been watching urbex videos for a while now and have attempted 1 exploration myself to an abandoned amusement park near Grimsby whilst travelling, unfortunately I was ill prepared and failed at the 1st hurdle.
i live in Coventry and have just read a post about Royston house which I’m off to go and scout this afternoon.
What advice would anybody give a newb like myself? How do you guys find out about destinations and how to get in etc?
Are there any groups locally that meet up to go exploring?
Can’t t wait to get started

OortLord

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome along. Have a read of these threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start re locations etc. etc.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask.

HerbalRoots420

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for the advice, I actually popped out today to scout a couple of spots and have posted a thread about it.

Down and beyond

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello welcome to 28dl their is so many ways to find places the search bar is a good way to get started but if you want to find brand new stuff get out on foot mate main thing is to have fun ! And stay safe