Web
Analytics
newbie to exploring and struggling to find places | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

newbie to exploring and struggling to find places

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site!

You’re on a site with over 45,000 threads and posts. Take a look through and you’ll easily find a place to visit if you’re really struggling, not that you should in this hobby.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Jack430T

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Unfortunately thats not how it works here.... use the search bar, go through google maps for hours at a time, travel hundreds of miles, then after all that you can come back. :thumb

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Mate, i'll tell you the same thing i tell everyone who asks for locations, or cant find any, use the search bar, this is a forum that documents ,with history and names. you cant not find something. use local history groups or websites, use at risk register, do not , repeat do not ask for locations

westernsultan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
thanks for the warning - took me a couple of minutes to identify his railway signal box and canal, would have done it quicker if he was a better video operator instead of spinning around. My advice ditch the videos and You Tube and start searching books, maps, internet - I think you were at Fosseway Crossing http://railwayreinstatementassociation.co.uk/UK LINES THAT COULD REOPEN/west midlands/lichfield - dudley - sth staffs railway/fosseway crossing.html

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User