real time web analytics
Information - - Newbie | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Newbie

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Adzitude

Lost_Property_Devon
28DL Full Member
Was she the one who "explored" someones house they were still living in and caused the owner a load of grief due to footfall?

To be honest anyone with a "exploring with" page automatically loses any credibility
Haha yes..... I think it's a case of gripping on the latest trend for likes..... Such a shame...

alex17595

Down t'pit
Regular User
Was she the one who "explored" someones house they were still living in and caused the owner a load of grief due to footfall?

To be honest anyone with a "exploring with" page automatically loses any credibility

Someone added her post to the 28dl facebook page and one of the photos showed a light on inside

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Someone added her post to the 28dl facebook page and one of the photos showed a light on inside

It's not the first time she's tried to sell some place as abandoned when it's not either, there is a pattern emerging with her. Half the time I expect to see a half drunk cup of coffee and an open packet of biscuits after the owners have just popped out down the shops.

Kidney

Weirdy Beardy
28DL Full Member
There is a fine line between infiltrating a live site and exploring someones semi detached whilst they are in the living room having a pot noodle and a wank :D:wanker

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Late to the party, but welcome along.

Maybe tell people about what sort of stuff you’re interested in rather than “hello I’m Amy”, you might find you have a bit more success.

If you are one of these sell out types or whatever then obviously that’s never going to go down too well with the wider community and I don’t have to spell that one out!

Everybody is welcome here, but I’d say regarding places some degree of discretion is required in order to keep places off the radar to some extent, it goes without saying it’s kinda an impossible task these days thanks to social media, but when it works, it works.

People are always going to be reluctant to pass on info to randoms and sell out bandits either way and by the time stuff does filter down we’ve usually all seen these places in their prime (mostly).

Who has read this thread (Total: 187) View details