Web
Analytics
Newbie | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

LucyB

28DL Member
28DL Member
I literally have no idea how this works so I'm probably posting in the wrong place! If I've got it wrong, can someone please guide Me! ta
Name is Lucy. Interested urban explorer but know absolutely nothing beyond exploring a few places that I've happened to come across on my travels myself.
Hoping to meet people , learn from the best and of course look at people's photos :)
Any way nice to meet everyone, please be nice, I'm not stupid - far from it, I'm just in unknown territory

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome to the forum. No ones going to think your stupid all explorers no matter how good they are all start some where. Where you based ? Try and get a friend to join in with you it’s safer that way and more fun. Use the search button to see what’s in your area. But basically just get out their and enjoy yourself that’s what it’s all about. Look forward to seeing some reports.

EOA

Exploring with Bob
Regular User
Also, it'd be handy to say where you're from. That way anyone looking for someone else to explore with, will know whether you're close by or not.

Everyone is friendly and sound.

LucyB

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hiya, I'm in York, north Yorkshire :)
Alot of places seem to be down south but I'm sure we have a lot of abandoned places up here too.
I've been to an amazing abandoned hotel in Antigua that we found by accident and one in ponta Delgada in the Azores so I might do reports of them and see how I get on :)