Web
Analytics
Newbie | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Face87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi!
I'm Stacey. I'm 32 and from Chesterfield. Urbex is pretty new to me and I'm looking for some local groups to make friends and explore with

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome! A few of us up in Sheff. Loads to go at around Chesvegas. Stay safe and happy exploring.

Face87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome! A few of us up in Sheff. Loads to go at around Chesvegas. Stay safe and happy exploring.
Thanks HughieD is there any sort of groups that meet up to explore? As I say I'm pretty new to it all and finding people and places is a little difficult when you've nowhere to start.

EJ9

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi!
I'm Stacey. I'm 32 and from Chesterfield. Urbex is pretty new to me and I'm looking for some local groups to make friends and explore with
Welcome!
Have a look through the forums using the search bar at the top, there are plenty of places all over the UK to explore, find a place on the forums you'd like to explore, then do a bit of Google research, pretty easy to find locations, just got to spend some time and do a bit of research :)

Face87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's not so much the finding of places it's finding people to go with I'm not up for going alone, as a newb I'm very aware of the dangers UE poses.

Face87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If youre new to the scene, have a read of these two threads as they'll explain how things work around here.

https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/new-members-dos-and-donts-read-this-before-posting.113090/

https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/28-days-later-survival-guide-for-newbies.116319/

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb
Brilliant, thank you so much for these. They make for interesting reads and I can completely understand the importance of the rules. How do I find details of the meets. I'd love to come along

Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Meets are usually advertised on the forum well in advance. Unfortunately you've just missed most of the summer ones. Best thing to do is get a couple of reports up from any old derp to show that you actually explore. Once you've done that its a lot more likely that people will invite you along.

it'd also help if we knew what sort of stuff you're into. I'd offer to take you somewhere but you're about 3 hours from me and I generally only do underground stuff which tends to put a lot of people off.