Web
Analytics
Newbie | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban_chezzy879

28DL Member
28DL Member
Heya!! So I thought I’d write a post after a while of being on this group. Me and my partner and some friends have been visiting abandoned places. We’re from chesterfield/debryshire area! We have been to a few places in chesterfield/Matlock/Sheffield area but must admit we don’t have all that much luck haha! Any suggestions? The picture I attached is from a pub we visited in chesterfield area. Thanks:)

Attachments

chills

Queller of the uprising
Regular User
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Urban_chezzy879

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thankyou! This is the picture I mentioned on the post but unfortunately didn’t attach for some reason I’ve tried again hopefully it works this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

chills

Queller of the uprising
Regular User
Thankyou! This is the picture I mentioned on the post but unfortunately didn’t attach for some reason I’ve tried again hopefully it works this time.View attachment 891128
It wasn’t showing again, but I’ve edited your post now so it shows. You may need to click ‘insert all’ on the image viewer at the bottom of the thread/post, otherwise read the guide on how to post a report for more advice.