Web
Analytics
Newby in Reading | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newby in Reading

FOB12

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I’m new to this game and never seen myself enjoying this but hey how wrong I was!! I’m in the reading area for a short while and been told to visit Coombe Park, I’ve been told were to enter the grounds and were to go from there. Anymore tips advise please

Rob florey 001

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I would quite happily show you around the intire estate but upon our second visit yesterday we found it’s been very much boarded up with no access points avalible :( you can still walk the three quarter mile drive and get good pictures of the land and buildings however remember there are people still living in one of the buildings here and as far as I’m aware they still use part of the drive I was gutted we couldn’t get another adventure :(

Billyfish0011

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not trashed, but because of those that have gone before, the building was boarded up, the caretaker (stables cottage) spoke to the owners, there’s now 24/7 security on site, and they’ve got all sorts of security stuff dotted around the grounds. They pretty much meet you at the door and ask you to leave

FOB12

28DL Member
28DL Member
Speaking to a mate today and he said the security lads are calling the police on anybody caught on the estate he said a few have been arrested recently

Ellie0203

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not trashed, but because of those that have gone before, the building was boarded up, the caretaker (stables cottage) spoke to the owners, there’s now 24/7 security on site, and they’ve got all sorts of security stuff dotted around the grounds. They pretty much meet you at the door and ask you to leave
What sort of security stuff and does it cover all the grounds or just certain points?

Billyfish0011

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sensors, cameras, I was stopped by security and as I was trying to cover my face they’d said they could just take a still off the cctv, but as they stopped me close to the gate they just asked me to leave