Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Newcastle Cop Shop & Premier Inn | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Newcastle Cop Shop & Premier Inn

skelator52

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im sure the old police station on pilgrim street is now sitting empty and I know the fire station has been for many years now if anyone is or has been brave enough to venture..
Also I am aware that the Premier inn next to the old Oxford that is now Liquid will be becoming available later this year as its moving to its new site next to the Gate.

skelator52

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I had a feeling it would be to good to be true I passed it the other morning and seen the boards around the windows and their building further down the road was in complete darkness

christopher20010

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Im sure the old police station on pilgrim street is now sitting empty and I know the fire station has been for many years now if anyone is or has been brave enough to venture..
Also I am aware that the Premier inn next to the old Oxford that is now Liquid will be becoming available later this year as its moving to its new site next to the Gate.
Went into it last year when the police station was still open played daft and walked straight into the fire station its all locked up mostly and cant get near the pole

stranton

the subterranean explorer
Regular User
Its been empty & for sale a while now,
the fire station & police station are used for storing equipment both are sealed & alarmed (hense the flashing red lights). :thumb

skelator52

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
contractors are in and they are now doing work inside the old police station.. fire station still untouched

stranton

the subterranean explorer
Regular User
contractors are in and they are now doing work inside the old police station.. fire station still untouched
do you mean the police station between the live magistrates court & fire station, (grade 2 listed)
or the concrete 1970s office block currently awaiting demo?

skelator52

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
reviving the dead here but police station has been demolished and rebuilt and the premier inn is empty as far as I know