Web
Analytics
Report - - Newcastle General Hospital A&E Dept. - November 2011 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Newcastle General Hospital A&E Dept. - November 2011

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Just a mini-report, as we didnt get to see much of this place at all due to a number of factors.. but its something to keep an eye on and will be returning again to find out ways of getting into the other sections. Newcastle A&E closed this year, but is still adjoined to a very live site. The place is well sealed and on a second recce it suddenly dawned on me that I was actually spending my birthday morning freezing cold sitting on a roof checking out access... :crazy
Apologies for blurry pics.. no tripod. Visited on both occasions with Stranton.

9d17670a.jpg

731392c0.jpg
e68f58c8.jpg

4db1e97b.jpg

8a37c86e.jpg
32818226.jpg

c0d89350.jpg

4d9f9f92.jpg
434dda75.jpg

24fede41.jpg

69d0c632.jpg
2812ba37.jpg