Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Newcastle Odeon building | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Newcastle Odeon building

skelator52

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know for many years this building has been sealed shut with the only way in for people who are really good at climbing like spiderman. They have started demolishing the building and have seen it has a really big hole in the back now for anyone brave enough to tackle it and security. Such a shame to see such an iconic building go to waste :(

Dingle

Dockers Umbrella
Regular User
I know for many years this building has been sealed shut with the only way in for people who are really good at climbing like spiderman. They have started demolishing the building and have seen it has a really big hole in the back now for anyone brave enough to tackle it and security. Such a shame to see such an iconic building go to waste :(
the front has scaffolding & the rear is demo'd I have been in & attached some photographs,
really isnt worth the risk, it is an absolute mess & very dangerous.