real time web analytics
Question - - Newport Sainsburys Urbex | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Newport Sainsburys Urbex

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

LittleOwl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all. Though I've yet to find it's location (and I'm not asking, I like finding them on my own back), is it still possible to access the abandoned Sainsburys in Newport, South Wales? Hoping a local member will know if it's worth the trip. They seem to be shit-hot on boarding up the best ones in Newport lately

Davethebiker

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all. Though I've yet to find it's location (and I'm not asking, I like finding them on my own back), is it still possible to access the abandoned Sainsburys in Newport, South Wales? Hoping a local member will know if it's worth the trip. They seem to be shit-hot on boarding up the best ones in Newport lately
hi
i live not far away and i can confirm Sainsburys newport no longer exists...i took some pics a short while ago of the outside and have been planning to go back but alas i discovered about 3 weeks ago its been flattened ...no building left ! so not worth the trip anymore sorry

LittleOwl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hi
i live not far away and i can confirm Sainsburys newport no longer exists...i took some pics a short while ago of the outside and have been planning to go back but alas i discovered about 3 weeks ago its been flattened ...no building left ! so not worth the trip anymore sorry

Ah bummer! Thanks for letting me know, certainly saves me a trip if nothing else. Gutted they've started renovating that old Post Office block too. Think I'll have to spend some more time scouring Newport for something new

Travis.Ellis

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Unfortunately it's been knocked down

Who has read this thread (Total: 282) View details