real time web analytics
Report - - Newport Towers Hotel (A38 Bristol - Glos) April 2020 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Newport Towers Hotel (A38 Bristol - Glos) April 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost In Decay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ive seen many reports on this hotel over the years , very interesting to see the Decay over such a short space of time ! . I visited the site a few days ago and was surprised over the deterioration!
IMG_5427.JPG
GOPR1836.JPG
GOPR1848.JPG
GOPR1852.JPG
IMG_5416.JPG
IMG_5421.JPG
GOPR1857.JPG
i

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Indeed although he seems to think its funny. Oh well nothing you can do about stupid :rolleyes:

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Indeed although he seems to think its funny. Oh well nothing you can do about stupid :rolleyes:

You can't educate stupid sadly, these people who think they're special won't ever learn until something goes wrong.

If they're going to be dumb enough to explore something during a national lockdown when we've all been instructed to only leave home for essential reasons the consequences are on them.

Lost In Decay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I seem to think it's funny? You don't know me in any way to make that assumption really. I have noticed that you like to throw your weight around and screaming for attention. Odd one.

Lost In Decay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They had their 14 day ban, lets hope that taught them a little lesson eh
Life goes on
You can't educate stupid sadly, these people who think they're special won't ever learn until something goes wrong.

If they're going to be dumb enough to explore something during a national lockdown when we've all been instructed to only leave home for essential reasons the consequences are on them.
Hello, no there is a limitation to locks downs in my world as I am self-employed with a roof and family to keep and no government help as to date. So when a little boy starts barking, he needs to know the person and facts first as every post I have put has been within working life. thank you and hope to draw a line under this matter that that person started off as he does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 289) View details