real time web analytics
Report - - Newport Towers Hotel (A38 Bristol - Glos) April 2020 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Newport Towers Hotel (A38 Bristol - Glos) April 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Life goes on

Hello, no there is a limitation to locks downs in my world as I am self-employed with a roof and family to keep and no government help as to date. So when a little boy starts barking, he needs to know the person and facts first as every post I have put has been within working life. thank you and hope to draw a line under this matter that that person started off as he does

Where does exploring come under keeping a roof over your family's head?

mockney reject

Staff member
As a self employed person working alone you are still allowed to go to work.

Unless your job is exploring then please be sensible and don’t explore. If you were to have an accident you would take emergency services away from these that really need them.

Please be sensible and stay away from exploring. It’s not for ever

Lost In Decay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As a self employed person working alone you are still allowed to go to work.

Unless your job is exploring then please be sensible and don’t explore. If you were to have an accident you would take emergency services away from these that really need them.

Please be sensible and stay away from exploring. It’s not for ever
The Newport towers mooch was down to me working across the road on a site and thought to take a look, I am a builder by trade so know where not to put my foot so to speak! thanks for the reply, cheers!

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Hello, no there is a limitation to locks downs in my world as I am self-employed with a roof and family to keep and no government help as to date. So when a little boy starts barking, he needs to know the person and facts first as every post I have put has been within working life. thank you and hope to draw a line under this matter that that person started off as he does

The Newport towers mooch was down to me working across the road on a site and thought to take a look, I am a builder by trade so know where not to put my foot so to speak! thanks for the reply, cheers!

So you obviously don't give a toss about anyone else then? The emergency services who have far better things to do at the moment than come to your assistance if you hurt yourself. The NHS staff who again have far better and more pressing things to deal with rather than some dick head who thought he was better than anyone else when they are patching you up.

The rules are simple, and going urban exploring does not fit any of the 4 guidelines we have been asked to follow. There is no rule for an arse crack of a builder to go exploring even if he thinks he's better than anyone else.

The facts are you are being a dick and exploring, you had a 14 day ban and that obviously has made bugger all difference to your attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 289) View details