real time web analytics
Question - - NEWQUAY SPOTS 2020 | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oonaiona

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey everyone,

Me and my partner are visiting Newquay (TR7) this following weekend for a few days and given it's such a beautiful area wondered if there were any current derelict sites to explore nearby?
I've looked over the posts on here but the only recent threads are relating to one abandoned house and a hotel, but I believe the hotel has now been restored. I thought it might be asking if there was anything more or new that hasn't yet been posted?

Thanks in advance x

chills

Queller of the uprising
Welcome to the site! Asking outright for locations doesn’t usually go down too well and with only this thread to your name, people will be dubious to hand over information. Get some reports up and people may be more willing to help you out.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report if you wish to do so:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area! As you’ve stated there’s nothing new on the forum currently in Newquay, it’s all the better for getting something new up, but, you may have to do the leg work. Keep your eyes open on your travels and you may find something!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!