real time web analytics
Report - - Newsham Park Hospital Morgue, Liverpool - August 2016 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Newsham Park Hospital Morgue, Liverpool - August 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kei-J

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
you mean he earns £1000-£2000 altoegther a night? i heard that if you go 8am on a sunday morning, he lets you in for a fiver
That's what I heard he charges the paranormal group's. I'm guessing that's why the group's charge around £60 for individual tickets!! If u get let in for a £5 it's probably the caretaker of the place. From what I've heard there are 3 of them who are live in! But that's good to know as I want to go see the place. I'd just begrudge paying £60 + to walk around with 30 people looking for Casper the friendly ghost!!
If u know any more on the Sunday £5 walk around. Please let me know! I'd pay more than £5.

Kei-J

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
im talking to someone right now that has been in fairly recently, ill get back to you.
I'd REALLY appreciate that my friend!!! I have a handful of people who happily pay!! You can inbox me if you don' want the details put on publicly!!

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
caretaker lives there! been on 3 ghost hunts there this year, amazing building! got voices on my recorder and door moved on its own!
How can you Hunt something that doesn't actually exist,the other members must be slacking but Ghosts ..really!

Kei-J

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What do u mean they don' exist...have u never seen Casper???? Ha ha ha!!

I belive there's something out there myself as I've experienced things that are "strange" but I don' belive that a "ghost" would go and walk the room's of a old building!!! I personally think the ghost would be off around Disney world ha ha ha!!

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
What do u mean they don' exist...have u never seen Casper???? Ha ha ha!!

I belive there's something out there myself as I've experienced things that are "strange" but I don' belive that a "ghost" would go and walk the room's of a old building!!! I personally think the ghost would be off around Disney world ha ha ha!!

I’ve had many strange experiences but i can put 99% of them down to alcohol or class A’s :D

Kei-J

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ha ha ha!!! Was it "A" super natural experience!! Lol ha ha ha!!

I belive in something out er but I can't say 100%
My theory is that energy is only transferred, so something must transfer afterwards!!! After all the world is flat!!

Kei-J

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No mate, I didn' hear anything back over it. So I've got to go down the road of a ghost hunt sometime in April!

I will do a full explore of the place and make a detailed report as I can. If there are any possible entry points I can see that would be easy and safe enough. I won' put them up here publicly, but if people inbox me direct I'll be happy to share!!

Also if anyone else has any info they want to share I'd like to hear about them.

As always, safe exploring!!

samla89

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and a mate managed to get into the main hospital about a year and a half ago, the way in is still there but it's really dodgy!

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went to have a look at this place, seemed quiet until we came across the dogs! Hadn’t seen it on here and through the warning signs weren’t real!
looks like it would be a cool explore though

Kei-J

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went to have a look at this place, seemed quiet until we came across the dogs! Hadn’t seen it on here and through the warning signs weren’t real!
looks like it would be a cool explore though
Their is a caretaker who lives in their with his wife. He looks after the place. Its had a new fire safety system fitted an reinforced fire escapes. So it's pretty well looked after. Sometimes they have more people living on different parts of the building. If you hang about you might see him or his wife. Approach him an just ask. He's happy to show u about. For anfee of course. Definitely worth a visit

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Their is a caretaker who lives in their with his wife. He looks after the place. Its had a new fire safety system fitted an reinforced fire escapes. So it's pretty well looked after. Sometimes they have more people living on different parts of the building. If you hang about you might see him or his wife. Approach him an just ask. He's happy to show u about. For anfee of course. Definitely worth a visit

Been looking on the web for contact details but came up short, I’m not that local but worth a look back if I’m passing if that’s the case

Kei-J

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been looking on the web for contact details but came up short, I’m not that local but worth a look back if I’m passing if that’s the case
Yeah he can be difficult to get hold of. As he has to make sure the owner John doesn't see him letting anyone in. So mostly its odd times he let's you in.
If u r down this way then its worth a trip to see. Their is a lot of staged stuff as the ghost hunters play with!
But seeing the place is cool

Who has read this thread (Total: 364) View details