real time web analytics
Question - - Newsham Park Hospital | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Newsham Park Hospital

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jeaniebeanie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi.

Saw a few posts on this place. Does anyone know if you can get in to take photographs as I need to get some for my mini dissertation which is based around mental health, including history, treatments and places. :D

Coxieboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
In a word, no. Its used for paranormal nights and various other events, sealed up tighter than a fishes chuff!

Fairdo's

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You can hire it out but I should say it would be expensive, I know it costs the paranormal groups a fortune....

ASOM

One-Man Urbex Art Army
28DL Full Member
There's three asylum museums in the UK, try visiting/supporting those. Would be much better for a dissertation in terms of info as well as photographs too.

ASOM

One-Man Urbex Art Army
28DL Full Member
Where exactly are those ASOM?
Actually four if you count Normansfield. Also Wakefield (what used to be the Stanley Royd museum), Bristol (former Glenside Hospital) and London (Bethlem Royal Hospital).
There are also significant other collections (but not specifically asylum museums) at the Wellcome Trust, also The Brookwood Hospital collection in Surrey. That's off the top of my head, so there must be others dotted around. Mencap are currently running their Hidden Now Heard exhibitions in south Wales, etc.

ASOM

One-Man Urbex Art Army
28DL Full Member
They asked if I had any, which I didn't, but said they had seen some on the web. I later saw the same guy who asked me had already posted and you'd said he could use them, and then he messaged back to confirm they'd found some and would use them. But I've not seen them in-situ yet tbh - if I do get around to going over there, I'll take a shot of them and let you know.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
They asked if I had any, which I didn't, but said they had seen some on the web. I later saw the same guy who asked me had already posted and you'd said he could use them, and then he messaged back to confirm they'd found some and would use them. But I've not seen them in-situ yet tbh - if I do get around to going over there, I'll take a shot of them and let you know.

Cheers, would be good to see them being used for a decent purpose.