real time web analytics
Report - - NGTE Pyestock (Busted) - Farnborough - April 2012 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - NGTE Pyestock (Busted) - Farnborough - April 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hidden

28DL Full Member
NGTE Pyestock - Farnborough - April 2012.

Visited with NickUK, Sho, Tweek, EveryoneFreezes, DrHowser & Flip

PyeJPG20of25.jpg

We all know about Pyestock, indeed we do. It was time to go back, the return V3.

We did our usual trick of heading in during the early hours and setting up camp inside and sleeping in Der Hotel Pye. After some calamities getting in and being taken aback by the south side of the site being totally stripped back of trees and foliage we bedded down, awoke, abused Nick by covering him in paperwork and cleaning utensils as he slept and began to make the pilgrimage tour around NGTE, as you do...

PyeJPG2of25-1.jpg

PyeJPG1of25-1.jpg

PyeJPG7of25.jpg
PyeJPG6of25.jpg

PyeJPG5of25.jpg
PyeJPG13of25.jpg
PyeJPG4of25.jpg

PyeJPG3of25-1.jpg

We took a break on the roof, noting that security hadn't made a patrol for several hours. This isn't strictly unusual as during our last visit there was a gap of around 5 hours between a driving patrol at least, and let's be frank, their approach isn't exactly subtle...

PyeJPG12of25.jpg

PyeJPG10of25.jpg
PyeJPG14of25.jpg

After this, as per, we slithered through cell 3 into cell 4, I was mainly interested in Number 9 exhauster. I'd totally overlooked this previously, I had no idea it was essentially connected to Cell 4, I spent a while in here on the gantry crane, taking it easy, then picking up on security driving past.

PyeJPG24of25.jpg

PyeJPG23of25.jpg
PyeJPG22of25.jpg

PyeJPG21of25.jpg

Then it was back into cell 4, spread your legs baby, I'm home...

PyeJPG15of25.jpg

PyeJPG18of25.jpg
PyeJPG17of25.jpg
PyeJPG19of25.jpg

PyeJPG16of25.jpg

Then things went wrong, I went to grab some footage of security driving past cell 4, unfortunately as he drove past he evidently saw us at the top of rear stairs, stopped, reversed, slid open the door, boom, it's all over... or is it (watch the videography).

;)

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details