Web
Analytics
Report - - NGTE Pyestock - January 2012 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - NGTE Pyestock - January 2012

urbexlust

here for the sausages
28DL Full Member
part one

yes.. i know what your thinking, not ANOTHER BLOODY PYESTOCK REPORT WHEN WILL IT END?! well i hope it doesn't end, its a fantanstic place, touristy or not, lots of fun! :D

but alas

here it is

and if you dont know your history about this place then you havent been looking.. at any of the other reports , infact, if you dont know your history then you probably have your eyes glued shut or perhaps you cannot read. but incase you dont know anything, here is a link to wikipedia, the answer to all of life's questions

NGTE

visited with LonDan, warpaint and 2 non members.. thanks guys for a great day!

DSC08613.jpg

DSC08640.jpg

alt2.jpg

just wanna add, highlight of the trip, was cell 3, taking a torch next time though! it was crazy! and that bit at the end, with the water, wtf?! like a scene out of alien or something ! pretty cool, loved it, and very much not my only visit!!!

DSC08665.jpg

altphoto.jpg

DSC08695.jpg

DSC08699.jpg

DSC08707.jpg

DSC08711.jpg

DSC08719.jpg

DSC08727.jpg

DSC08733.jpg

DSC08748.jpg

DSC08761.jpg

Untitled_Panorama1.jpg