real time web analytics
Report - - Nice 'n' Steady, Sheffield, Sept - Dec 2018 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Nice 'n' Steady, Sheffield, Sept - Dec 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tallginge

more tall than ginger tho.....
Regular User
Fantastic report mate, well enjoyed that. Them pics are sick too and not just because of our backlighting 'skillz'.

A few weeks later, @tallginge headed back
with keys, cash and more determination than ever before ;)

That foreman/ gateman, though. How he didn't notice us creepin in 6ft away from him I'll never know.

Yeah its a pretty weird set up with all them overflows and splits. I can only compare it to labywrinth with old and 'new' stuff combining like that. I still reckon they cross over each other at that split - guess there's only one way to find out.

As for yoghurt spiderz and the other outfall, fuck knows - there's two outfalls there as well. Maybe one of the overflows heads off that way. Im certainly not gonna find out stooping up 3ft concrete though.

I think the pipe behind the penstock outfalls next to where we emerged in the don by the weir as there's a big old flap there but could be wrong. We shall find out though :thumb

Good times though - here's to many more

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Cheers dude!

That foreman/ gateman, though. How he didn't notice us creepin in 6ft away from him I'll never know.

Serious stealth skills there. I guess he had his mind on other things... Was probs thinking about his tea...

I think the pipe behind the penstock outfalls next to where we emerged in the don by the weir as there's a big old flap there but could be wrong. We shall find out though :thumb

Yeah I forgot about that flap...

Oh and a shaggy mask - like it!

Mask, what mask? Those pics are straight from the camera. ;-)

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Confused about the masks, but this one certainly seems a mish mash of styles.

Don’t be confused, it’s just a way of preserving drain0r anonymity.... and yeah, the culverting of the different sections at different times has resulted in a real mix here.

Who has read this thread (Total: 223) View details