real time web analytics
Night Photography | Photo Threads | Page 75 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Night Photography

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mrex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
One I did a while back at Tanfield Lee Railway..
Nearly a 5 minute exposure, while running around with different coloured LED torches...

8873089223_7664ba722d_b_d.jpg

Mr Ex

MARKDJ

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It says i may not add attachments...also, i have a flickr account, but ill have a read of the 'adding photos' part of the forum

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
It says i may not add attachments...also, i have a flickr account, but ill have a read of the 'adding photos' part of the forum

You need the add the bbcode not the direct link.there needs to be img tag at the front and rear of the image link,flickr is tricky as they add linkbacks,also use the preview pist first

Arcaned

Dirty Donker
28DL Full Member
Loving a lot of the photos in this thread and some nice effort has been put in. I've recently started messing around with light painting but unfortunately I have a maximum exposure time of 8 seconds which in some cases can be enough but other times it's not. I have uploaded one of the better shots that i've taken and will hopefully get some good ones soon.

DSCF1032_zps2c531c45.jpg

MARKDJ

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
here's a recent one i took around twilight, using a 6 stop neutral density filter to smooth the river

16017387733_782f93eaf5_b.jpg

MARKDJ

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
15 posts in and i still need a mod to authorise my posts? not like im up to no good is it?

Who has read this thread (Total: 312) View details