Web
Analytics
Offered - - Nikon AF 50mm f/1.8D | Items for Sale / Items Wanted | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Offered - Nikon AF 50mm f/1.8D

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Had this a few years still got the box with relevant paperwork inside,rarely used it just sits in the rucksack these days so im offering it up for sale.
£65 i live in the south-east of Kent and picking it up would be preferred as posting stuff is ball ache but if you want i suppose it can be done!

IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

seriously sharp lens..few pics to demonstrate

8852382696_e310fccbac_o.jpg

8852382836_b253242283_o.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Let me just double check with a guy who said he would have it when his new camera arrives..ill get back asap

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
This sold ,if admin want to remove at least one shitty post with a broken link