Web
Analytics
Norfolk abandom and explore | General Chat | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Norfolk abandom and explore

Wayne The Bearded Explore

28DL Member
28DL Member
Evening everyone,
Im new to this site i want to explore abandomed places or even haunted areas for mybYiutube channel, I was hoping someone could let me know the best places i can safely visit. currenylybliving in Kings Lynn. Thank you.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
In general the members here do not rate youtube highly nor any so called youtube explorers. We certainly won't be handing out locations to feed your channel.
But there is a search function here so why not try searching for your area and reading some reports. If you contribute to the forum then you may get some help with places from other members but not if those places are just being shared to other websites. Fb, yt etc. :thumb

Wayne The Bearded Explore

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thank you, i would never diaclose the locations to any social media or YT as I dont want to loose the beautybof these amazing places. I want to document these places find the history.

Dark corners of the Earth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Evening everyone,
Im new to this site i want to explore abandomed places or even haunted areas for mybYiutube channel, I was hoping someone could let me know the best places i can safely visit. currenylybliving in Kings Lynn. Thank you.
Hey mate since your in Lynn have you ever done an over night at the majestic cinema, it's allegedly one of the most haunted buildings in Norfolk, they occasionally arrange ghost hunts so it might be up your street, I'm based in heacham if you fancy teaming up sometime.